Sunday, September 05, 2010

End of my school year.

I'm now 16 and have finished school. I done pretty well on my GCSE's D in Maths and Science C in English and R.E and 8Bs in my other subject which were, Drama, Production, ICT, COPE and FFWA. I was really worried about leaving school because i thought it would be scary and i would have no one to talk to. It's actually not that bad, college is a little scary but thats only because i haven't started it properly yet. School is all layed out for you, everything is the same all the routine is the same. Where are College you are on your own, you have to sort everything out yourself, times can change ect. I think i will really enjoy college though, the course i am doing sounds really good, i just hope i get no trouble from people.
These past two months have been amazing, i have been head over heals inlove, i still am. I have met this amazing boy called Brett Adam Gwinnell, he's 15 and is in year 11. Age doesn't matter, after all it is only a number. If the person makes you happy and treats you right, then thats all that matters. He is amazing and he always knows what to say. He also always corrects my spellings and mistakes i have made, which is really useful and is already helping me. He's met my mum and Step Dad and i think they both really like him, also my Grandparents and sister. They all like him, which is a bonus because if your family doesn't get on with your loved one it always makes the relationship harder. He makes me laugh all the time, the little things he does. Like when he says FTW and FTL it's so cute! Also, i love it when he sings, he is really good at it!
Right i'm off, i might write again tomorrow. See ya x

No comments: