Monday, September 06, 2010

College life.

Today was my first day at college. It was really good but i was really nervous because we had to do tests, on English and Maths. I scored level 1 which wasn't bad but i should be getting level 2/3. We just done the two tests and writing a story and that was it. I don't have to go back in till Thursday, which is a bonus because it means i have most of these week off!

I saw some friends from school today, friends i haven't seen since we left. They just walked past and didn't say much, just a wave. One girl didn't even wave, just walked on by. I suppose i knew this would happen, everyone does, people move on. I actually feel upset about not seeing anyone from school anymore, like the people i don't normally hang around with. I suppose this is what life is about, growing up.

Just from going these past couple times, i know that i will have some really great friends. We are already deciding on what to do when the College has parties! I just hope we get put in the same group together. I really just can't wait to start, so i can stop worring and being nervous about going. I know the days are going to be long and hard, but i can really see myself enjoying this.

I'm gonna go and watch some 4oD then off the bed, i got up really early this morning for College and i stayed up late the night before. I am so tired, can't wait to sleep! I had a really good night tonight with my Boyfriend. He really is amazing, he really knows how to make my day. I'm worried that he's worried about me going to College and meeting someone else. He's mentioned it a couple times. No one else matters to me apart from him, i wouldn't look, why would i need to? The only reason girls flirt, look at boys, is because they want something from them. Why would i want something from another boy when i already have it from the most amazing boy ever. I just want him to know that there is nothing to worry about and he's everything to me. I would NEVER do anything like that!

Right, i'm off. Untill next time guys!:)
xoxo GossipGirl! <3

No comments: