Tuesday, March 24, 2009

R.I.P Jamie Fish....x

Jamie Fish 1994-2009.
Why? why do such horrible things happen to such good people? He was such a lovley boy, always had a smile on his face. He always cheered you up when you got sad, hed always know what to say. Me and Jamie shared the same birthday: 14th January. We also were born in the same hospital. He used to call me his sister and i used to call him my brother:)
I was thinking about it, i probably went on the last holiday that he ever went on.We went to Venice. I got to share it with him! At least i no he had real good fun:) ill always remember it.We were on the plane on the way home holding hands whispering to each other were ganna make it!:L
His hugs were the best, caring and warm. His laugh was the best.Ill never forget that. His hair used to be soo soft. Hed tell me about what hed done last night to make it soo soft:P

I really hope his family are ok. I no it must be really hard lossing someone you love so much. Its hard for me. So i can hardly think what there going through.
The Funeral. It went really well i thought. Well i thought it was a really good service. It was soo sad (in a good way) i was crying most of the way through it. We came in and they played the song from linking park- Numb. When Jamie was with me we used to play that song together we used to say how much we loved it. Then in the middle of the service they played the Aerosmith song. Such a sad song to play. Everyone cried at that song. Then at the end they played scouting for girls- James bond. This song really reminds me of him. "oh i whish i was James Bond just for a day kissing all the girls..." Jamie Would love to kiss all the girls:P At the end they let the parents and grandparents say there last good byes. It was soo heart breaking. His grandad went up to Jamie's photo at the front looked at it kissed it then started to cry. It was soo hard to watch.

After all this time its still really really hard to believe hes really gone. It just feels like hes gone away for a while and any day now he will be back to hug me and call me his sister again. All the teachers at school have been really supportive. In June were going to do race for life and we're going to run for Jamie. Were going to be called Jamies Angels. Were going to "run" (walk really:P) with a bloon on are arm saying Jamie or Jamies angels and after we get past the finsh line were going to let it go.

I just wanna say to Jamies parents well done for bringing up such a lush boy! Hes left a print on all of are lifes. We will never forget him. He will be missed by loads. I love you Jamie my Birthday Bruvv:D xx Rest in peace..x

1 comment:

Trinity said...

hugs