Saturday, March 25, 2006

i have falled out wid my best mate.

my best mate serena has been being really nasty to me and yesterday i was going to go trampoling but when my mate alice said are you going trampoling i said "yes" then i heard serena say "i told u if she went then i am not going" so then shannie said "no" because serena usally says to shannie like she did last week "aww can u plz walk with me home plz plz" and shannie usally says "yes ok then" so i expted that is what she done then alice said shes not going so then i said in my head i wont go because i dont wont to go trampoling my my self.Then after brake in maths i heard them saying that they are going trampoling so i was like fine u lot go trampoling dont let me spoil your fun.So at lunch i spent my trampoling money well some of it.Well i would like to say a BIG thank-you to chloe for always being there for me when everyone else like wonts her to go with them and stuff like that.

No comments: