Thursday, September 02, 2004

first day bck to school

when i got back to school all my friends come and chatted to me .It was a nice day but so hot it was unblivble but i suved .We played with the new games that my teach bult. The second day was ok to we do some lesones then but at lest these ones were ok.I played with differed people then ushrl. But at lest they let me do that because at by old school the first schol i went to .I have been to three diffret schools .The girl there did not let me play with my best friend hollie .she keeps phoning up my best friend hollie and she keeps saying i do not like her but she says she dose BUT I REALY HATE HER. the seconed school was ok i had a fave teacher to and she was realy nice . i had a best friend at that school to called gemma she is a bit shy .she came to my birthday party. and this school now is raly nicei thik it is the best school . i am in y6 now. soon i will be with my older sister at her school.

2 comments:

Trinity said...

ok honey a few spellings
usual
survived
lessons
at least
does
different
really

try to learn them

Anonymous said...

try to learn anything you want!加油~